A.J Chane Real Estate Brokerage and Investments is owned and operated by Alan Chane, a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker specializing in commercial and investment property across the state of Florida. Alan earned his Broker’s license in 1978 and has over 38 years hands on experience buying, selling, adding value and managing all types of commercial property including retail, restaurants, multifamily and hotels.
Due to his keen understanding of the real estate business, combined with a strong work ethic, Alan Chane has enjoyed tremendous success in his field. Alan’s greatest desire going forward is to utilize the skills he has honed to help his clients achieve their own success.
“The Chane Team is a wonderful team to work with, highly recommend!!”
~ Tiara Alessandra Weethee
Education and Achievements
- At the age of twenty three, Alan was honored as the #1 listing and sales agent for Century 21 TransWorld Realty, in Plantation, Florida.
- By the age of twenty seven, Alan owned approximately 200 residential apartments.
- By age twenty eight, Alan became the Managing General Partner of Bahia Cabana Beach Resort, a Fort Lauderdale, Florida landmark hotel featuring a 200+ seat waterfront patio bar/restaurant and marina.
- Alan served 2 consecutive three year terms on the Board of Governors of the Fort Lauderdale Beach Council.
- Alan and partners acquired a 230 unit motel in Downtown Orlando which was converted to a HomeSuiteHome extended stay apartment/-motel property. It has remained over 97% occupied since April, 2004.
- 1975 – Received Deicke Scholarship – Broward Community College – to study Business Administration
- 1978 – Passed the Florida Real Estate Commission license courses and exam to become a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- 1979 – Nova University (Broward County, Florida) – Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Business Administration.
Alan is married to Abbe and has two sons, Harrison and Dylan.